You eat all types of foods during a day. However, your body may not require all the ingredients of the food which you consume. So, the waste materials from different foods should be excreted over a period of time. You may have a potential or actual current problem with your colon but be mostly unaware of the real situation. Many people reach for an over-the-counter preparation when they feel any adverse symptoms hoping to get better without incurring the cost or time required to access proper medical attention.
But, a pill may offer, at best, only some temporary relief.
Many symptoms remain active within the body and may be the forerunner to more serious problems if not properly investigated.
Some people claim that a through internal cleansing system may help you to reduce the effects of some symptoms. But, I advise that you discuss any symptoms and possible treatments with your doctor at the first opportunity. You should certainly discuss the possible benefits and risks of any internal treatment with your doctor before making any decision.
One type of internal cleansing system involves:
1) Eating healing foods like yeast flakes, salmon, fish oil, olive oil, sea salt, organic foods, and Flax seeds.
2) Drinking vegetable juices, herbal tea and lots of water.
3) Undergoing colon cleansing by taking a Psyllium husk and bentonite clay shake once a day and maybe increasing the amount over a period of two to eight weeks.
Alternatives, which you might also discuss with your doctor, include:
• A liver cleanse to try to excrete gallstones that may obstructeasy and normal functioning of the liver leading to various digestion problems from your body.
• Undergoing a parasite cleanse with products like Paranil or other preparations.
After undergoing these internal cleansing processes, the promoters claim that you may feel healthier and have higher energy levels. Many products are promoted as also assisting you to lose weight, have better-looking skin and even feel more at peace mentally.
Source of Information : Your Guide to Colon Cleansing by By Peter Mason